|Course Information||Faculty||Duration||Course Level||Language||Price (CAD)||Quantity|
|Certificate in Duty Free and Travel Retail||Duty Free World Council Academy||9 Hours||Certificate||English||$695.00||Add To Cart|
|Responsible Retailing of Alcohol||Duty Free World Council Academy||1 Hour||Short Course||English||$0.00||Add To Cart|
|Responsible Retailing of Confectionery, Chocolate and Biscuits||Duty Free World Council Academy||30 minutes||Short Course||English||$0.00||Add To Cart|
You can now provide your employees and service providers with access to Airport Council International’s (ACI’s) suite of world-leading online training courses via your local Learning Management System (LMS) through our new Dispatch Service.
Benefits of the new service include:
Expand your training offerings by accessing a broad range of industry leading online training courses that have been carefully curated and accredited by ACI.
Manage users and assign courses through your existing LMS.
Consolidate training records into one system leading to more effective and efficient training records management, monitoring and reporting.
Leverage greater value from your existing learning systems, software and infrastructure.
How does it work?
When you subscribe to our Dispatch Service, we send you a small Dispatch File for each course that you need. These files can then be uploaded into your LMS.
This file basically behaves like any SCORM package – when the course is assigned to a user and the user launches the course in your LMS, our Dispatch Software serves up the correct course.
The course will then behave and track in your LMS like any other SCORM package.
How much does it cost?
The Dispatch Service Subscription is an annual fee of $950 CAD. This fee pays for the software needed to publish and deliver our courses via your local LMS.
It is a one-off annual fee regardless of the number of courses licensed. Once it is in place you can license any of the programs in the CAOC library and deliver them as required in your LMS. All you will pay for are the license fees for the courses that you use.
To register now or obtain more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can provide access to a customised Learning Management System dedicated to your airport. This gives you the ability to publish custom training, locally generated materials, as well as add courses from the CAOC.
You can nominate a Manager of your team who can view users, run progress reports and download certificates. If you have a pre-paid account your Manager can also create users and enrol them in courses.
No, there are no limits. You can train as many staff as you require concurrently through our powerful Learning Management System
When your staff are enrolled in a course they are sent an email notification with their login details. They can access their course with any internet connected computer.
There are a few ways to enrol your staff:
• Register online and enrol your staff using an online form or download a spreadsheet during the checkout process to enrol staff at a later stage.
• Contact our enrolments team by emailing email@example.com to enrol staff as needed.
• Pre-paid customers can roll out training over time and have the option to create and enrol their own users.
1. Enrol individuals or small groups in single or multiple courses by registering your staff online. Pay by credit card or request an invoice online.
2. Enrol large groups in single or multiple courses to receive a group discount. Request a quotation or invoice from firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay by Credit card or bank transfer.
3. Purchase pre-paid training credits that are valid for 12 months and can be rolled out and topped up as required. Discounts are based on the level of pre-paid training credit chosen. Pay by Credit card or bank transfer.
We are flexible and can devise personalised solutions to suit your airport. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Yes – all CAOC courses are accredited by Airports Council International (ACI), the world association of airports, and recognised by airports globally.
No – there are no pre-requisites for our online courses.