In the wake of the COVID-19 global pandemic, there is no doubt that the customer and employee experience will be different in airports and onboard aircraft, however that doesn’t mean that customer or employee satisfaction should be compromised.
The Canadian Airports Online College has partnered with Ethos Farm, an award-winning customer experience consultancy, to deliver ‘Aviation Service Excellence While Physical Distancing’. This course supports staff to provide service excellence while physical distancing.
This new online course allows learners to:
– Understand the current situation with regards to COVID-19
– Be aware of customer mindsets and behaviours as a result of COVID-19
– Be aware of their colleagues and team member in the wake of COVID-19
– Recognise the ‘new normal’ in the aviation customer journey
– Be able to adapt service delivery accordingly
– Identify how to work with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and new health and social distancing regulations to maintain service excellence
– Keep on top of the evolving situation and contribute to the continuous improvement cycle