During your career, you may need to lead projects or work as part of a project team. The key to your success could be the successful management of these projects – keeping the project on track and people on task.
Our Project Management Essentials course will equip you with the core skills required to manage projects on time and within budget.
This 2.5-hour course will highlight the different phases of a project and provide tips and tools for successfully initiating, planning, leading and closing a project.
The Project Management Essentials course covers the following topics:
1. New Project Manager Essentials
2. Defining a Project Scope and Team
3. Creating a Project Schedule and Budget
4. Managing a Project to Minimize Risk and Maximize Quality
5. Navigating through Changes and Conflicts in Projects
6. Taking Final Steps to Bring a Project to its Close
Are you interested to know more?
Hit the enrol button below to begin your project management journey.